What is your current availability?
2 bedroom C floorplan Feb $965/mth
2 bedroom B floorplan Feb $965/mth
1 bedroom floorplan Feb $920/mth
3 bedroom upgraded floorplan Feb $1200/mth
1 bedroom floorplan March $920/mth
2 bedroom B floorplan April $995/mth
Come take a tour of our upgraded community today and see why our homes go so fast! Our friendly, caring and professional staff look forward to helping you find the perfect place to call HOME!!!!
Do you offer furnished apartments?
Unfortunately we currently do not furnish any apartments at this time but can get you in touch with JoAnne at Cort furniture rental to put together a furniture rental package exclusively for you at a reasonable price if you mention Cheryl Johnes at Baytree Apartments :)
Is this property managed by a Certified Apartment Manager or an Accredited Apartment Manager?
As a matter of fact it is.....Cheryl Johnes has received her CAM designation from the National Apartment Association in 2017 as well as her ARM designation from the Institute of Real Estate Management and is currently working on her CPM designation. She has over 12 years of experience in the property management field!
1. What kind of pets do you allow? Do you permit exotic pets?
We accept all pets, except any dog full or part Pit Bull.
2. How many pets may I have?
There is a limit of 2 pets per household. No weight limit on dogs. Also the property manager is a Licensed Vet Tech as well!
3. Are there any deposits, special fees, or monthly charges to have a pet?
We ask for a security deposit equal to one half month's rent for each dog and a full month for each cat. Please see the Leasing Office for Pet Agreement and optional bond program in place of the pet security deposit.
4. Is my security deposit totally refundable?
As long as there is no damage to the apartment or outstanding charges, security deposits are fully refundable.
5. If I get a job transfer, can I break the lease?
A job transfer by the resident's current employer to another location more than thirty miles from the current location, only requires a thirty day notice. This must be given on the first of a month or it will not take effect until the first of the following month. Please see the Leasing Office for Termination Guidelines.
6. What utilities are included in my lease?
7. How long is the term of the lease?
The normal length of a lease is 12 months.
8. Do you accept leases for short terms?
We do offer short term leases with a minimum of three months. For all short term leases we ask for an additional $150 per month.
9. If something needs to be repaired in my apartment, how do I report it?
You can call the Leasing Office, visit our website or put the maintenance request in writing and drop it off at the office. However, if it is after regular office hours and you have a maintenance emergency, you may call 302-734-0510 and leave a message with our answering service who will deliver the message to the appropriate maintenance personnel.
10. When is my rent payment due?
Rent is due on the 1st day of every month.
11. What day of the month am I liable for a late charge?
After the 5th of the month, a 5% late fee will be accrued.
12. What form of payment can I use to pay my rent?
We do accept most major credit cards, personal and certified checks and money orders. We can also set up an automatic withdraw on your credit card. Please see the Leasing Office for details.
Is there a Resident Portal that I can make a payment online?
Baytree is pleased to announce that we just added a new Online Resident Portal that will give residents additional access to payment options, account balances, lease details, maintenance tracking, convenient messaging with our resident care team, newsletters and so much more. We are so excited to have this feature at our property and hope that you love it as much as we do! CURRENT RESIDENTS - Visit https://baytreeapartments.residentport.com/resident/login to sign up.
13. Is there a place where I can pay my rent after office hours?
After hours rent can be put in the mail slot at the office.
14. There is a person who might be staying with me for a while, is that permitted by the lease?
Of course we do allow visitors, however the lease only permits the lease holders to reside in the unit for any extended length of time.
15. Do you have reserved parking?
We do not have reserved parking, however there is an abundant amount of parking available.
16. I have a motorcycle, where can I park it?
Once the motorcycle is registered with the office, you may park it in any parking space that is available.
17. My children live with me in the summer; do I need to notify your office when they arrive?
For safety and security reasons, the office should be notified of any children that will be residing in the unit for an extended period of time.
18. Can I install my satellite dish at my apartment?
Although we do allow the use of satellite dishes, there is a waiver that must be signed and rules and regulations that must be followed. Please see the Leasing Office for Satellite Guidelines.
19. Do you have cable service?
Although all of the apartments are 'cable ready', we do not provide any cable services.
20. Will you accept my delivery packages for me?
As a courtesy to our residents, with some limits of course, we will accept packages at the office.
21. Do you have a list of Preferred Employers?
Capital & Caesar Rodney School District Employees
All Federal and State of Delaware Employees
22. Do you require renter's insurance and if so what is required?
We do require having a renter's insurance policy of $300,000 of liability coverage for your protection while you are leasing here at Baytree.